Together, we save lives and help shelter pets find and stay in loving forever homes. Your support provides for:
- Life-saving medical care beyond what the County budget can provide.
- Pre- and post-adoption behavior training for awesome dogs who are just a little rough around the edges.
- Dental treatment for pets with severe need.
- Low-cost spay and neuter for community cats.
- Supports the Shelter’s Pet Haven program, providing temporary safe boarding for pets whose owner might be afraid to escape a situation of domestic violence for worry of what might happen to his or her pet.
- Improved quality of life for shelter pets by funding the purchase of enrichment toys, tools and foods.
With your support, you make this happen and more. Thank you for generosity and compassion.